Deep Learning Software Engineer (CPU)
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
In this position, you will be part of the team of professionals working on Deep Learning Inference Engine, part of OpenVINO, a cutting-edge software package including efficient implementation of modern deep learning algorithms using the latest generations of Intel hardware. Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) designing, developing, testing and optimizing of software components of Deep Learning Inference Engine.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with parallel / multithreading programming
- Experience with source control systems, automated testing and continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience with machine-learning algorithms
- Deep knowledge of modern computer architectures
- Experience in programming using OpenCL
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0138877 Nizhni
Back to top