Deep Learning Software Engineer (Computer Vision, Model Optimizer)
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
You will join the Deep Learning Model Optimizer team in IOTG Computer Vision. In this position you will participate in development of software stack to support deep learning models from existing deep learning frameworks. This includes implementing functional transformations for these models and also necessary hardware agnostic performance optimizations that will allow to efficiently run model inference on wide range of Intel platforms.
- At least 3 years of software development
- Production experience with Python and C/C++
- Demonstrated debugging and troubleshooting skills
- English reading skills on sufficient level to work with documentation and papers.
The following will be an added advantage:
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF/Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, Caffe, etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms, and of modern industry trends
- Compiler expertise
- Spoken and written English: upper-intermediate level or advanced
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
RU Experienced Hire JR0131413 Nizhni
Back to top