Deep Learning Software Engineer (Computer Vision, GNA)
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
OpenVINO is a cutting-edge software package for efficient implementation of modern deep learning algorithms using the latest generations of Intel hardware (CPU, GPU, VPU, GNA, etc.). We are looking for a software engineer to join the OpenVINO team and contribute to extension of use cases supported by OpenVINO, including those related to natural language processing (such as automatic language translation, speech recognition, audio classification, etc.).
The responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) designing, developing, testing and optimizing of software components of OpenVINO Inference Engine.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with parallel / multi-threading programming
- Good problem solving and debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Experience with machine learning algorithms is a plus
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Kaldi) is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0139174 Nizhni
Back to top