Deep learning Software Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR
If you are looking to make a huge impact for Intel across Discrete GPUs for AI, software products including oneAPI and win worldwide AI software ecosystem on our Data Center targeted Discrete GPUs, then read ahead .This is a leadership engineering role in AI within Ecosystem Engineering team in IAGS. The role spans working with customers across multiple internal and external stakeholders and customers As Deep Learning software engineer, you will be involved from early enabling activities to actually undertaking performance tuning and optimization of deep learning models based on TensorFlow and Pytorch for successful deployment by our customers. Additionally, you will be expected to influence Intel Discrete GPU hardware capabilities for AI as well as AI software stack for oneAPI. This is a high impact role working with customers and driving their success, while making Intel a world leader in AI by influencing our discrete GPU and software products.
We are in startup-up environment, you should love ambiguity, be able to juggle multiple-tasks and able to make forward, demonstrable progress that delivers impact. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with Engineering Leaders across Intel and be able influence technical leaders.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral skills that indicate:
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required. Ability to develop high-quality externally publishable collaterals is a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ability to think on your feet is required
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's with 9 + years or Master's with 6+ years or Ph.D with 4+ years in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Physics or Mathematics or a related relevant Engineering discipline
- 5+ years or more experience working in Machine Learning or AI in one of the following roles: Developing, architecture, implementing or performance bench marking AI workloads
- 2 years or more experience in one or more of the following areas: Python, Tensor Flow, Caffe, Pytorch, MXNet
- 2+ years' experience in deploying/optimizing distributed training on CPU/GPU clusters
- 2+ years of knowledge/experience in Artificial Intelligence solutions applied to segments such as HPC, Cloud, Visual Computing and/or Enterprise.
- Prior experience in deployment strategies , performance optimization, multi node, multi GPU scaling big plus
- Prior experience in Cloud deployment strategies, Cloud Developer Environments and having any cloud certification is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of Intel MKL libraries like MKL-DNN highly desired
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to available data sets, test it and then deploy on big data also help for artificial intelligence is a plus
- Good presentation skills at conferences, industry events, labs, and customer workshops are a plus.
- Experience or training in one or more of the parallel programming methodologies: SYCL, C++, OpenMP*, MPI, Intel Threading Building Blocks, OpenCL, CUDA is highly desired
- Soft skills needed to work with customers and/or prior engagement with customers is a big plus!
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0140592 Hillsboro
Back to top