Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Responsibilities of the role include, although not limited to:
- Conduct design and development to build and optimize deep learning software.
- Design, develop & optimize for deep learning training and inference frameworks.
- Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication in deep learning frameworks.
- Transform computational graph representation of neural network model.
- Develop deep learning primitives in math libraries.
- Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams.
- Optimize code for various computing hardware backends.
- Interact with deep learning researchers and experience with deep learning frameworks.
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate skills as:
- A fast learner
- Problem-solving technical issues
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 6+ years of experience in: - OR - a Masters of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 4+ years of experience in:
- Python, and C++
- Performance optimization techniques
- Agile methodologies and software development lifecycle
- Developing commercial quality system software, e.g. compilers, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- Multi-component software design
2+ years of experience in:
- Deep learning: math and data science background
- C++/Python interoperability
- Working with federal customers/contracting
- Design & optimize vector code using SIMD instructions
- Multi-threaded and distributed programming
- GPGPU programming technologies
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0143275 Santa Clara
Back to top