Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
Intel's AI Platforms Group is looking to hire a deep learning software engineer to work on our Federal research projects. Work closely with our small team of talented deep learning data scientists solving challenging technical problems for sophisticated government customers. We quickly create proof-of-concept solutions for customers utilizing the latest Intel hardware, and need someone with experience to develop software to optimize these solutions.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
• Collaborating with or working directly on software for applied research projects involving data science, distributed systems, system software, QA, technical writing, etc.
• Optimizing representations of models for faster execution on multiple devices. Defining new execution paths through multiple frameworks and devices.
• Making a variety of machine learning hardware platforms more efficient and easier to use
This is an Intel Federal Position:
• This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements.
• The government may require that you certify your citizenship status.
• If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project.
• Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon meeting and/or passing the U.S. Government's security check requirements should the government impose these requirements.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• MS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a closely related field of study plus 3-4 years of experience or a BA degree in Computer Science/Engineering/related field with 6-8 years of experience
• Proven work experience in Python, and C++
• Experience in performance optimization techniques
• Experience in agile methodologies and understanding of software development lifecycle
• Relevant experience developing commercial quality system software, e.g. compilers, debuggers, profilers, etc
• Experience in multi-component software design
• Ability to learn fast and solve technical issues
• Experience in deep learning: math and data science background
• Familiarity with C++/Python interoperability
• Experience working with federal customers/contracting
• Ability to design & optimize vector code using SIMD instructions
• Experience in multi-threaded and distributed programming
• Knowledge of GPGPU programming technologies
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0126165 Santa Clara
Back to top