Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Bangalore, India
- Strong programming skills, C/C++ in Linux environment
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Classification / Object Detection / Recommendation Systems / NLP
- TensorFlow/PyTorch/MxNet/ Training/Inference
- Prior experience with LLVM / MLIR
- Graph Compiler, Optimizations
- Python or any other scripting language hands on experience
- Python Test Framework (PyTest) / Google Test Framework (GTEST)
- Continuous Integration knowledge (CD/CI Jenkins/Gerrit/Scripts)
- The candidate should be able to understand complex software designs, algorithms, and should be able to design the test cases to test different scenarios. This includes the functional, performance and stress tests.
- The candidate will be expected to write verification test plans, and write tests to execute those plans. Candidates will need to debug failing tests, then work with component owners to resolve bugs.
- Successful software engineer can anticipate failure modes, and write punishing test content to stress the design and identify bugs. Candidate will analyze coverage gaps and devise strategies to fill coverage holes.
Experience: 6 - 12 years of relevant experience
Behavioral traits: Problem-solving Skills - Ability to Multitask - Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills - Ability to Work in a Dynamic Team-Oriented environment
Proficiency in C, C++, Algorithms, Standard Template Library (STL) and python, PyTest/GTest, TensorFlow/PyTorch/MxNet
Software test specifications, Development of Test Cases, Experience in Developing and validating Device drivers, Experience of working on Complex SOC's SW Stack, Ability to understand Hardware Features from data sheets.
Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms, Deep Learning algorithms, Agile development process, Continuous Integration, Jenkins etc.
Inside this Business Group
IN JR0145330 Bangalore
Back to top