Deep Learning Software Engineer
Candidate is responsible to play a technical lead role for machine learning & deep learning products for various hardware (such as CPU, GPU, accelerators). This job is responsible to bring the best accuracy/performance as well as easy-of-use to customer as well as work with internal & external partners. The job scope may include:
- Innovate, architect, design, implement, productize
- Performance analysis and optimizations
- Collaborate within own team, within Intel, as well as with external partners across multiple GEOs.
- Solve technical issues, review others work, share knowledge, present results
The candidate should have proven track record of a leadership role in machine learning & deep learning demonstrated by patents, publications, product delivery or other means.
The candidate should have some of the following qualifications:
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, MXNet etc....
- Have improved performance for one of the frameworks is a plus
- Have implemented new model on one of the frameworks is a plus
- Have ported a model from one framework to another is a plus
- Have used existing model to improve state-of-art of empirical problem is a plus
- CPU / GPU / AI accelerators
- Tensor / graph compiler
- Performance optimization / tuning
- Familiar with deep learning algorithm as well as traditional data analyze algorithm such as SVM, PCA, K-mean, etc.
- MLPerf benchmark
- High performance computing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to clearly communicate technical details and concepts
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
CN JR0126495 Shanghai
Back to top