Deep Learning Software Engineer
Habana Labs is a young and innovative company focused on developing purpose-built AI processors, disruptive solutions that will shape the future of AI and Deep Learning computing. Habana was founded in 2016 by successful entrepreneurs, launched its first AI Inference processor in 2018, its Training processor in 2019 and was acquired by Intel in December 2019. The company now operates as an autonomous subsidiary of Intel. Our vision to take AI processing from its current limits to the peak of its potential continues. We see challenges as opportunities, laser focus on execution and are determined to fulfill our vision to improve the quality of life, work and leisure with our AI solutions. We are looking for exceptionally smart people who believe that AI will change the world and would like to join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a hands-on software engineer to join the R&D Engineering team, with in-depth knowledge C++/python programming languages, deep learning frameworks, and hardware architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Explore solutions to challenging customer requirements through full software stack
- Put together, discuss and advocate design proposals for innovative ideas
- Rapid prototyping and data-driven exploration of new ideas
- Tackle large scale optimization problems across novel architectures
- Collaborate with peers in SW, Architecture and HW teams
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills
- Must have a MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- 4+ years of experience in C++ and python experience and software design skills
- 3+ years of software engineering experience with one or more of the following:
- Experience working with open-source deep learning frameworks
- Experience with large compute workloads
- Experience with performance optimizations
- Experience with graph compilers
- 1+ years of experience in pytorch/tensorflow internals
- 1+ years of experience in Parallel and distributed programming
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, California, San Diego; US, Oregon, Hillsboro;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US JR0145194 Santa Clara
Back to top