Deep Learning Compiler Software Engineer
This position is for a Deep Learning Compiler Software Engineer in Intel's AI Products Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of a neural network compiler converting and mapping user-supplied neural networks to run on Intel inference engines.
- Profiling and optimization of full network operation
- Work in both pre and post silicon environments
- Unit test, numerical accuracy and performance verification of work
Come join our industry award winning team!
- Must have either a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- 5 years hands-on coding experience in C 11 programming language and extensive knowledge of modern language features
- Numerical coding experience in C
- Experience with all modern compiler toolchains including front and back ends
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks and theory (TF, Caffe, PyTorch, OpenCV, etc.)
- Development experience in a Linux environment
The following is highly desired:
- Previous direct deep learning implementation experience
- Parallel programming, especially design of GPU accelerated kernels
- Python and scientific computing experience
- Linear algebra and mathematical optimization techniques
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Ireland, Leixlip;Romania, Timisoara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top