Deep Learning Applied Research Student
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Intel Labs is Intel's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The AI Lab develops breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge. Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning software and hardware technologies dedicated for state-of-the-art inference and training techniques. We have open sourced NLP Architect , are avid open source supporters and actively publish papers at leading conference.
We are looking for a talented research student to help our efforts in the field of neural network algorithmic optimizations (e.g. compression, neural architecture search, computation optimization) for existing and next generation hardware products in areas such as natural language processing, speech, and vision.
The job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with leading architects on analysis of large-scale deep learning typologies and map the bottlenecks.
- Research and implement innovative neural networks optimization ideas to optimize neural networks.
- Publish papers in top tier deep learning conferences.
- Contribute to Intel's open source deep learning projects.
What are we looking for?
- BSc/MSc/Phd student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Strong software engineering background
- Familiarity with DL theory and algorithms
- Proven experience in Python and in one of the popular DL frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Track record of creativity and innovation
- Understanding of system architecture and hardware design
- Good written and verbal communication skills for expressing technical ideas and initiatives
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with state-of-art NLP and DL models
- Experience working with NLP models and developing NLP algorithms and pipelines
- Experience in maintaining or contributing to open source projects
- Familiarity with data analysis tools
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
IL Intern JR0134901 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top