Debug Tools Development Intern
- Guadalajara, Mexico
Execute test to validate silicon designs and to code scripts for test automation and silicon debug purposes.
Execute functional validation tests in a validation cluster.
Analyze and help to debug silicon logical issues in state of the art server and graphics products.
Support to methodology documentation activities.
We are looking for a candidate whose behavioral traits indicate:
- Ability to generate and deliver written and verbal reports on technical engineering content.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be studying a University/Graduate program on Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Computing Engineering.
- Needs to have good programming skills C or Python.
- Needs to have good digital electronic knowledge.
- Having good Verilog knowledge is plus.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
MX Intern JR0140615 Guadalajara
Back to top