- Shanghai, China
The Key responsibilities are
1. Enable customer debug capability and perform design review
2. Conduct platform issue debug and root cause analysis
3. Be customer issue owner within Intel, working with cross function engineering team to identify the best solution to support customer product on time launch with high quality.
4. Drive continuous design and quality improvement by creating debug tool, test cases and influence architecture changes base on Data and customer feedback
5. Provide manufacture onsite support when required
6. Work with Eco-system partners for issue resolution
1. Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Software engineering, communication engineering or relevant fields
2. Be familiar with Windows Kernel and Intel IA architecture
3. Experiences in driver, firmware development and debug
4. Strong Self -learning and good communication capability
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
CN Experienced Hire JR0137936 Shanghai
Back to top