DCP Architect & Lead Developer
- Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Leads the platform definition, development, and deployment strategy.
- Functions as the xgroup decision maker across the Platform Product Life Cycle (Strategic, Execution, Business).
- Responsible for total platform investment /return and accountable for design wins and market success of the platform.
- Leads a heavily matrixed, organization responsible for the definition, design, development and deployment of one of Intel's future Platforms and is responsible for its ultimate success in the market.
- Flawless execution of these platform programs will pave the way for corporate growth by establishing a clear enduser value proposition, setting architectural and industry direction, and building healthy ecosystems.
Skills and qualification of our DCP Architect & Lead Developer are as follow:
- 7 years of development experience mainly on Linux kernel/drivers, PCIe devices preferred, delivering commercial products and upstreaming code in Linux kernel. Knowledge in the whole software stack is a plus.
- 3 years of experience of leading architecture design for Linux drivers and/or system software.
- Expert level knowledge with Linux driver frameworks, kernel development and system architecture of x86.
- Good understanding and experience with virtualization technologies including Intel VT-d, kvm/xen, Windows Hyper-v, etc.
- Experience with Git, Gerrit and continuous integration work flow and tools.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrate versatility in rtl/fpga engineering across a variety of current verilog/vhdl programming and scripting languages.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Experience with compute acceleration programing using FPGAs, GPU or Intel Xeon Phi is a plus
- Experience with OpenStack and/or machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe is a plus.
- Experience of RTL programming for FPGA is a plus.
If your skills and qualification match this and interested to hear more about this type of Profile, please click apply to subscribe.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0079647 Penang
Back to top