Datacenter IO/Accelerator Architect
- Houston, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Austin, TX
- Santa Clara, CA
- Hillsboro, OR
- Folsom, CA
- Marlborough, MA
Looking for an experienced architect with broad expertise related to datacenter processor architecture, datacenter IO architecture, datacenter SoC/IP integration architecture and datacenter accelerator architecture. This individual will work with senior processor architects and senior IO device/accelerator architects to develop best in class solutions for the integration of accelerator and/or IO device IPs in server processor SoCs. The work product of this individual will include the specification of hardware requirements and/or enablement for various datacenter SoC IPs, including processor interconnect, interface and processor core IPs, and hardware requirements and/or enablement for processor SoC integration teams. The individual will also be responsible for developing any related software/hardware interface solutions and/or requirements. The day to day work of this individual will include the creation, evaluation and documentation of the aforementioned solutions and requirements.
BS degree in EE, CS, or related field.
- 10/15 years computer architecture/design experience, with at least 5 years specifically related to computer architecture.
- Specific knowledge of datacenter processor architecture, notably datacenter interconnect and interface architecture.
- Experience with ISA and memory models is highly valued.
- Specific knowledge of data center IO architecture, including PCIe, CXL and IO virtualization architecture.
- Specific knowledge of IO device architecture, including device interface architecture, device software stacks and device usage conventions.
- Specific experience with the work process and product of a computer architect, including best practices for developing, evaluating, documenting and debugging new concepts and solutions.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Massachusetts, Hudson;US, Texas, Austin;US, Texas, Houston
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0146716 Hillsboro
Back to top