Data Scientist Student
What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About the Position
At Intel, d ata s cientists focused on a rtificial i ntelligence have the unique opportunity to apply their expertise solving interesting problems by creating solutions that span the entire AI stack.
As a d ata s cientist student , you will use cutting-edge methods in data science across various domains, data types , and learning tasks. You will be part of a team developing innovative and high-impact AI solutions.
Exciting aspects of being a d ata s cientist student include developing algorithms using m achine l earning and d ata mining and designing and coding systems in a variety of tools and languages.
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- Student s studying towards a M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering , computer science , computer engineering , industrial engineering or equivalent, with focus on machine learning , deep-learning , and relevant thesis.
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week.
- Experience in programming, including Python/R/ Matlab
- Strong knowledge and experience in data science (machine learning/ deep learning )
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Data Scientist position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;
IL Intern JR0141803 Haifa
Back to top