- Dalian, China
This position is associated with the sale of Intel's NAND memory and storage business to SK hynix. (You can read more about the transaction in the press release). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business' storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our NAND-DTM and work on the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products, and you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 2 of the transaction, which includes NAND technology and component development along with fab operations. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel and will continue to develop NAND technology and components and manufacture NAND wafers at the fab. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025, at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to SK hynix.
This Data Scientist role is an exciting opportunity to apply your knowledge
to translating Fab data into meaningful insights to help solve factory yield
/process engineering problems. In this position, you are expected to deliver
data analysis tools/methodologies for engineers in different areas:
- help them to do quick and efficient signal detection for yield or process
- improve yield & quality and reduce cost to meet Quality/Output/Cost
The successful candidate will work closely with diverse yield/process
engineers to understand their business needs, analysis methodologies and
come up with solutions to assist in data-driven decisions in their daily
- Experience using data analysis techniques like predictive modelling,
pattern/machine learning algorithms, clustering, dimensionality reduction,
anomaly detection etc..
- Must have at least one data programming language/scripting experience (e.g
. JMP, R, Python etc.)
- Must be a team worker with excellent communication, presentation, and time
- Excellent technical problem solving and analysis skills, ability to
quickly digest complex problems
- Experience with SQL, Hadoop, Spark is a plus
- Experience in semiconductor industry is a plus
- Candidates need to hold at least a Master degree in Statistics, Machine
learning, Computer Science or relevant disciplines. Ph.D is preferred.
Inside this Business Group
CN JR0153450 Dalian
Back to top