Data Analysis Student
- Haifa, Israel
In your role, you will be part of a team that is responsible for the final quality of Intel products. You will be responsible for identifying and investigating component failures using data analysis to improve the product yield and quality. Identification of the failures will be achieved by a thorough understanding of the software world combined with statistical analysis. As part of your work, you will analyse, prepare reports and give recommendations on corrective action so that problems can be prevented or identified on time.
• A bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum availability of 20 hours per week for at least 4 semesters (two years).
• High engineering and analysis capabilities
• Ability to work in a team and high interpersonal abilities
• High written and oral communication skills
• Understanding the electrical and mechanical properties of integrated circuits, components, sub-components and systems to determine the cause of failures - an advantage.
• Experience in development - advantage
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0130561 Haifa
Back to top