D1 Manufacturing Integration Engineers
D1 Manufacturing Integration Engineers are responsible for:
- Designing, executing, and analyzing experiments necessary for sustaining and improving integrated process health parameters or integrated defects
- Respond with urgency to excursions or baseline shifts
- Identification and understanding root source variability/modulation
- Partner with module teams to ensure compliance and improve station level monitors
- Documentation and maintenance of quality systems, process learnings, and specifications
- Work effectively with yield/integration/module engineers to identify shortcomings, propose and monitor process/hardware changes to mitigate issues.
- Data mining of integrated parameters for sustaining and continuous process improvement
- Transfer key learnings across technology node for shared toolsets or processes
The candidate should possess the following behavioral traits:
- Commitment to task, with execution to project deadlines
- Analysis of complex process issues and identification of a solution path through model based problem solving
- Pride in quality of work
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent communication relationships internal/external to the department
- Able to handle ambiguity and diversity for various tasks
- Strong desire to learn, and curiosity
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly. Upon applying for this opportunity, you will also be considered for other similar available opportunities.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a PhD in Physics, Material Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear engineering, Optics, or Chemistry (with focus on hands on experimental research)
Minimum of 1 year of experience with
- Materials characterization (SEM, TEM, etc),
- Materials fabrication/synthesis/metrology,
- Statistical/data analysis (MATLAB, Excel, JMP, etc)
- Semiconductor processing fundamentals (lithography, wet/dry etch, chemical/mechanical polishing, etc),
- Semiconductor/transistor device physics
- Design of experiments
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0114680 Hillsboro
Back to top