Cyber Security Engineer
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Want to take part in saving over 1 Million end point globally? Apply for Information Security Engineer role
InfoSec team develop the Information Security strategic imperative to provide the critical capabilities that Intel needs to protect our people, apps, content and devices while simultaneously allowing the business to run faster than it does today.
We're looking for talented Information Security Engineers with experience in various security fields:
Host Malware, Security Infrastructure, Vulnerability remediation, Cloud security.
If you want to work with brilliant people in agile environment with best security practices -
YOUR PLACE IS WITH US!
- Technical degree (BS Information Security, BS Information Systems, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering)
- Security or Cyber certifications
- At least 3 years of experience in one of the following:
- Script writing for automation and integration (e.g. Python, PowerShell etc.)
- Standard OS level security hardening
- Automated system configuration tools (e.g. puppet, chef etc.)
- Ensuring MSS compliance for both Windows and Linux systems at a large scale
- Database management systems
- Enterprise storage, backup and restore capabilities
- Managing both physical, virtualized and cloud-based systems in an enterprise hosting environment - such as those provided by Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce and similar
- Network Security environments - FW / IPS management
- Vulnerability scanning and vulnerability mitigation/patching
- Authentication, access controls, data protection, monitoring and risk analysis
***Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Cyber positions and that this position may not be available at this time.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0117785 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top