Cyber Host Security Engineer
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Want to take part in saving over 1 Million end point globally? Apply for Information Security Engineer role!
InfoSec team develop the Information Security strategic imperative to provide the critical capabilities that Intel needs to protect our people, apps, content and devices while simultaneously allowing the business to run faster than it does today!
The Cyber Host Security Engineer is responsible for the delivery, support and for the product life-cycle management of enterprise scale security infrastructure. This role will be part of an Agile Scrum team and be expected to support, improve and grow this infrastructure to enhance Intel's security posture. This role is responsible for the planning, design and build of security infrastructure capabilities, drive product implementation, prioritize security controls deployment and ensure compliance with corporate cyber security policies. Additionally, this role is responsible for configuring security controls to the appropriate service levels as well as define and monitor product SLA and health indicators. This person will work with customers and stakeholders to solve product issues to improve performance and reduce legacy technical debt as well as increase automation.
- Experience managing Anti-Virus (AV) and Anti-Malware; host firewalls; host Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) in a large global environment.
- Experience with Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) systems and tools.
- Experience managing frontend and backend end point security controls in a multi-OS environment (Windows/Linux/Mac/Android/iOS).
- Experience with Linux in managing AV/EDR products.
- Technical degree (BS Information Security/Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering).
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux system administration.
- Script writing for automation and integration (e.g. Python, PowerShell etc.)
- Standard OS level security hardening.
- Experience ensuring compliance for both Windows and Linux systems in on a large enterprise scale.
- Demonstrated ability for technical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills. A Team Player.
- Customer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in both Hebrew and English.
Is an advantage:
- Experience with both relational and non-relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of managing both physical, virtualized and cloud-based systems in an enterprise hosting environment.
- Knowledge of enterprise network security environments - FW / IPS management.
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning and vulnerability mitigation/patching.
- Experience working within a DevOps and Agile APT environment.
- Security or Cyber certifications are an advantage (CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience working in a global matrix organization
***Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Cyber positions and that this position may not be available at this time.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0126496 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top