CS Construction Gas Systems Engineer
Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives. Responsibilities include: Owning safety within area of influence; ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals; overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule; oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements; delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions; effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field; identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability. Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools; systematic problem solving; statistical validation of system performance; collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through indepth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
• Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
• 10 years working experience in similar field/industries is preferred
• Strong Experience or equivalent of Gas Delivery in both bulk and cylinders
• Experience or equivalent in Chemical Delivery Systems and equipment
• Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management
• Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
• Good troubleshooting, teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
• Some travel may be required to support specific project assignments
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN Experienced Hire JR0118367 Dalian
Back to top