CS Building and Employee Services Specialist
- Bangalore, India
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
The CS Building Employee Services Specialist (Bangalore Location) will will be responsible for providing facilities, building management and employee soft services, This will be accomplished through working with the Site Facility Management service provider (IFM vendor), vendors and Stakeholders.
BES Site Specialist Responsibilities include:
• Oversee and Manage Campus / Building Maintenance services comprising of areas such as landscape, hardscape, pavements, faade cleaning, pest control and mail room services, etc.,
• Oversee and Manage Custodial and House-keeping services delivered by Facility management supplier meets Intel needs and expectations, ensure it is delivered cost effectively and in a manner complying with Industry best practices.
• Ensure robust Pest control programs are designed and implemented which complies to Intel expectations, regulatory compliance and Industry best practices.
• Oversee and manage Facility management supplier to develop a monthly, quarterly and annual building and office maintenance schedules and ensure same is implemented to deliver best in class office experience for the occupants.
• Ensure building and Office assets are tracked and managed thru its end of life. Furniture and office assets are put to best and optimal use, ensure availability of furniture and office assets all the time by implementing robust repairs and maintenance programs
• Develop and implement an asset inventory tracking for all office furniture and Assets.
• Oversee and Manage all site building structural maintenance and upkeep programs and initiatives through Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) supplier
• Support and execute small office improvement and fit-out projects as required by the management.
• Oversee and ensure help desk and front office services are delivered to highest standards to provide best in class customer and employee experience.
• Support in developing building maintenance budgets as required by the management.
• Ensure compliance to maintenance schedules and standard operating procedures approved.
• Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure existing and new buildings conditions and designs are complying with all relevant regulatory requirements and Intel design/construction standards.
• Oversee and manage Mail room services are delivered efficiently and per standard operating procedures
• Ensure compliance to BES operational BCP (Business Continuity Plan) programs, ensure periodic updates and as needed
• Performing regular audit of the standardized global services proactively with recommendations for actions and follow up with Integrated Facilities Management IFM supplier
• Event Management: Support all the site events as needed working with the facility management supplier.
• Participate and represent Intel in external agencies/authorities inspection and ensure compliance to observations and findings
• Bachelor's Degree in administration / commerce / Hotel management / other equivalent Diploma and/or degree from an accredited university.
• The candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
o Basic knowledge of Local vernacular language is desired.
o Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail with ability to handle prioritize multiple deliverables at a time.
o Self-starter. Has a strong sense of initiative, and drive to understand the changing environment and relate it back to Intel.
o Demonstrated ability to interact and effectively present to stakeholders and cross functional teams.
o Strong written and verbal communication skills, reading and understanding of engineering drawings and good knowledge in MS office applications.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN College Grad JR0131667 Bangalore
Back to top