CRT HPC Software Engineer
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Join a Competitive Response Team (CRT) where we are responsible for pre-sales support of our customers thru delivering software optimizations for Intel's hardware. We are seeking a motivated HPC Software Applications Engineer to drive transformational performance leadership in the HPC with Intel dGPU. This position requires expertise in software engineering and optimization/development skills of re-architecting applications for unprecedented workload concurrency and SIMD, as well as an expertise in using of distributed/shared memory parallelism is a must have. Development of innovative algorithms on IA is encouraged and the ability to implement and prove them on upcoming new technologies (such as Intel's discrete GPU) and in large computing environments for best performance on Intel Architecture will be critical. Successful candidates must also possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment while also collaborating with customers in the external HPC community. The successful candidate will be expected to stay abreast of and contribute to new developments in state-of-the art approaches to HPC and computer architecture and contribute to the development of Intel's intellectual property and influence of future Intel architectures.
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant engineering discipline AND 2+ years of experience in the development, performance analysis and optimization
- OR PhD in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a relevant engineering discipline AND 1+ years of post-PhD experience with development, performance profiling and optimization of large HPC applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in FORTRAN or C/C++, parallel programming e.g., MPI, OpenMP, SIMD, numerical analysis.
- Knowledge of characterizing and modelling behavior of complex workloads on large scale Linux clusters
- Knowledge of Hardware and Software parallel architectures
- Excellent customer communication and collaboration skills
- Team/project leadership experience
- HPC scientific domain expertise (any of major domains like: MD, LiveScience, Oil&Gas, MF, etc.)
- Team/project leader with 1+ year of experience
- Experience in GPGPU programming (CUDA/OpenCL)
- Mix of creativity and analytical skills who can deliver results quickly
- Demonstrated innovations in HPC and dGPU algorithms through publications
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0140105 Nizhni
Back to top