CPU verification engineer
IA Core verification engineers are responsible to ensure the logic correctness during the development of each new Intel Core product before it is being shipped to production. The role includes developing dedicated verification environments and tools, while driving a complex process of exercising and debugging the design to verify its logical correctness. These environments are developed using unique, state-of-the-art languages and tools, and advanced software engineering methodologies. Various validation techniques are used, such as simulation/emulation and digital verification, while offering a unique Hardware-Software experience.
In addition to various tools, languages and validation methodologies, engineers will develop expertise with Intel Architecture and Micro Architecture and will be deeply involved in the process of defining new Intel features.
They are expected to be independent, creative, with the ability to innovate new solutions and demonstrate uncompromised quality during their work.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Good communication and/or interaction skills among groups inside and outside of Israel
Additional qualifications would be an added advantage:
- Experience in development in integrated software and/or hardware environment
- Knowledge in Very Large Scale Integration VLSI design and/or verification
- Experience in working with Verilog and Specman
- Familiarity with CPU architecture/assembly
- Experience in Chip logical validation concepts and methodologies
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL JR0116854 Haifa
Back to top