CPU RTL Design Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR
Come and join Intel's Advanced Architecture Development Group and contribute in the development of new advanced CPUs.
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- RTL implementation, planning and process technology exploration of highly complex CPU core to achieve the highest performance per watts on leading edge process technology.
- Development of architecture and microarchitecture specifications.
- Work closely with verification team in determining the proper validation strategy for new design and defining and providing feedback on test plans.
MS or PhD in EECS, ECE, or related computing discipline
7+ years of experience with High performance CPU design
knowledge of Verilog or SystemVerilog
General scripting and programming skills (Python, Perl, C/C++, etc.)
Knowledge and experience with the following:
L1/L2 caches and TLBs design
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Computing discipline and 6 + years of experience - OR - a Masters degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Computing discipline and 4 + years of experience - OR - a PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Computing discipline and 2 + years of experience in:
- core architecture
- coherency protocols
- memory ordering
- L1/L2 caches and TLBs design
- High performance CPU design
- Verilog or System Verilog
- General scripting and programming skills (Python, Perl, C/C++, etc.)
- Integrated Circuit
- SoC Physical design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power optimization
- Trade off and optimization technique between Performance, Power and Area
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0142187 Hillsboro
Back to top