CPU Architecture Validation Tool Development Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Candidate must possess a master's degree in Computer Engineering or related branch with at least 4 or more years of experience in related field or a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience.
1. Strong C Programming experience
2. Scripts: Python
3. Assembly language usage/understanding is a plus
4. Strong OS concepts, hands on experience in Data structures, algorithms, Debugging
5. Good problem-solving skills
6. Knowledge of x86 or other CPU(Power PC/ RISC-V/ARM64 etc)
Candidate should demonstrate excellent Self-motivation, learning, communication, strong problem solving and teamwork skills.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be part of Intel Core validation tool development team. You will be developing tool to validate all Intel cores for its correctness in memory ordering and coherency. You will be not only develop the tool with your strong software development expertise, but also understand the test coverage it will provide to the Intel core's micro architectural features that are being tested. You will be responsible to develop new tool features to cover new hardware features, improve tools existing functionality for better bug finding, performance, debuggability and performance throughput. You will need to understand the tool and its ecosystem holistically to deliver high quality tool to Intel Validators.
We're looking for a highly motivated, software development Engineer who is responsible for:
• Working with Core validators and designers to understand tool requirements
• Requirement analysis and Feature design
• Implementation and testing
• Ability to network and influence locally as well as across geographies
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IN JR0139220 Bangalore
Back to top