CoSP Partner Scale Account Manager, EMEA Inside Sales
- Gdańsk, Poland
The Inside Sales CoSP Partner Scale Account Manager is responsible for growing Intel business and scale through active co-selling, training, and support of Intel component and branded channels in a focused region. The focus of the CoSP Partner Scale Account Manager will be to manage selected Software partners and emerging partner ecosystem. The CoSP Partner Scale Account Manager will cover Intel partners to accelerate business development and technology transitions for Intel Products/Initiatives in the network communications space.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business and maintain and relationships at key partners that influence Comms Service Provider Technology deployment through account discovery and relationship building
- Sales Acceleration: Activities intended to add velocity to qualified opportunities.
- Demand Generation: Targeted marketing programs to drive awareness and interest in Intel's products.
- Enablement: Sales and Technical training on Intel's technologies to improve Partners' understanding of and ability to position the value of Intel.
- Execute Intel Requirements: Training, CRM, Forecasting, Reporting, etc...
- Training channel partners on technologies, product roadmaps and solutions and running targeted workshops on key solution areas.
- Rolling up marketplace feedback, trends and insights to Data Center Segment stakeholders.
As a successful candidate, you must possess:
- Comprehend Intel architecture offerings and fellow partner solution offerings.
- Proficiency in relationship building and ecosystem enabling will be key in this role.
- Ability to describe complex technology solutions in business terms and demonstrate business value to customers.
- Comfortable with risk-taking and hungry to succeed in a fast-moving business environment.
- Ability to excel as an empowered individual contributor and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and results orientation.
- Ability to work effectively within a complex matrixed organization and across business groups.
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence at senior levels across internal/external stakeholders.
Additional profile qualifications preferred:
- Excellent communication (including spoken and written English) business development and customer support skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (with proven track record of cross-group collaboration).
- Knowledge of Comms data center architecture, applicable standards, and the operational processes.
- Knowledge of Comms business models and key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of fundamental networking and storage technologies.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and to achieve high quality results.
- Ability to work effectively with eco-system partners.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
PL Experienced Hire JR0130866 Gdansk
Back to top