Corporate Security Specialist
- Gdańsk, Poland
About your new role:
- You will be required to proactively manage and implement security operations, processes and activities in compliance with Intel Security Standards and Intel Corporate Business Principles.
- Acting with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality, resulting in customer satisfaction and minimal negative business impact from security operations.
- Develop and implement Campus and site Operation Security, Crisis Management (CM) and Investigative Programs and adapt to local conditions as appropriate. Ensures compliance with Intel and country security regulations.
- Liaise with local Law Enforcement over physical security issues, threat assessment and investigations. Oversee security systems program to ensure that alarm, CCTV, access control and any other security technology and systems are tested, maintained, properly monitored and site security operatives and /or points of contacts are familiar with their operation and how to respond.
- Supervise the documentation of site Security incidents and direct investigations into minor incidents which occur in the campus and liaise with Corp Security on major Security and Workplace violence cases, and other security breaches.
- Develop and monitor security/CM training programs for the campuses. Manage security audits and improvement programs on the campus.
- Support site selections and on the ground security risk assessments and coverage for new Intel offices/facilities within the region. Identify and rectify security gaps raised during security reviews at the Campus. Ensure compliance to external auditor's findings.
- Liaise with contract security supplier and ensure they perform their functions in accordance with their contract. Escalates to Integrated Facility Management and site management any issues of nonperformance.
- Work closely with Intel Corporate Security RIC (regional intelligence center), Corporate Travel, Occupational Health, and others to locate and assist travelers at the region during emergency events (war, protest, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.)
- Support Corp. events & executive team and Risk assessment team with plan and execution for major Intel events in the region, such as consumer shows and sales conferences.
This position is Poland/Gdansk based with possible responsibilities to other countries/sites/campuses and corporate security programs within the EMEA Region. Travel may be required within the region.
What we offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Important for us:
- 5 + years of relevant experience in security-based project and programs management
- U nderstanding of industrial security including current technologies like access controls, SCC, security system and loss prevention
- Able to make decision on Security and Crisis Management activities and react accordingly when under pressure
- High professionalism and work ethics
- Understand physical security risk assessment methodologies, able to conduct assessments through intelligence collection, assessing businesses risks contributors and analyzing the gathered data to specific security recommendations to projects scope
- G ood investigation and analytical skills to conduct investigations and establish prevention programs
- Communication skills with internal key customers and colleagues. Ability to build a working relationship with all levels of management
- Oversight of contingent security workforce to ensure adherence and compliance to corporate contract
- Knowledgeable in using different systems and tools available in an electronic environment
- Experience in assessing workplace violence issues
- Very good English skills (oral/written)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
Nice to have:
- Good Russian skills (oral/written) and/or other European languages
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
PL Experienced Hire JR0137521 Gdansk
Back to top