Corporate Security Compliance and Fraud Investigator
- Santa Clara, CA
Corporate Security's Compliance and Fraud Investigator focuses on in-depth Corporate Security investigations including, but not limited to, internal investigations into allegations of employee misconduct, Code of Conduct violations, misuse of company assets, thefts, suspected credit card and or expense frauds/abuses, inappropriate internet usage, copyright violations, and a variety of external issues such as Marketing Program, Supplier, Distributor, Construction, or Procurement related frauds and/or abuses.
All Investigations will be conducted in accordance with company processes and in accordance with Intel's Investigators Code of Conduct. Investigative processes often require partnering with various personnel including, but not limited to, other Corporate Security personnel, Human Resources, inside and outside council, technical forensic investigators, and Law Enforcement Agencies.
Investigator may be required to assess and implement investigative programs, make recommendations to Corporate Security management relating to security effectiveness, efficiency, and continuous improvements. May also be required to supervise covert operations on and off site and/or provide oversight of third parties that may be contracted to support investigations on Intel's behalf. In doing so, Investigator will ensure that these investigations are conducted in accordance with Intel's investigative standards.
Investigations will be concisely documented to support a clear understanding of the issue and supporting facts so that management or other stakeholders can formulate necessary decisions. Supporting evidence will be collected and preserved in a manner to ensure its integrity and usefulness in future actions if needed.
Investigator will develop and maintain contact with Law Enforcement Agencies at the local, state and federal levels. Provide witness statements and/or evidence to external Law Enforcement Agencies or courts as part of the investigative process.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong leadership and investigative skills with the ability to lead an investigative team and/or drive training to junior investigators.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the use of both covert and overt investigative techniques.
- Solid ability to build comprehensive investigative plans, map out link charts on individuals or organizations, develop chronologies of events, and/or conduct skip tracing and other open source checks to enhance case development.
- Strong ability to interview reporting parties, witnesses, and subjects of the investigations as well as the development of confidential sources.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple cases while maintaining the standard of quality required for successful closure/resolution.
- Ability to build working relationships with internal entities/customers as well as local, state, and federal officials.
- Ability to utilize enhanced analytical tools to test data sets for potential fraud indicators.
Location is Santa Clara, CA and relocation assistance will not be provided
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- 7+ years of investigative experience in either the private or public sector with case exposure to complex investigations such as organized crime, racketeering, fraud schemes, trafficking, construction and/or marketing fraud schemes.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Proficient with computers and comfortable working with technology: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possesses the background and/or experience that enhances the diversity of the Corporate Security Organization.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0131884 Santa Clara
Back to top