Corporate Safety Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Corporate Environmental Health and Safety EHS has an opportunity for a talented individual utilizing safety expertise for the purpose of ensuring Intel's compliance with local, federal, state health and safety regulations and Intel's corporate standards. The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge, leadership qualities, and excellent interpersonal skills. They will be responsible for:
- Future leadership of 2025 Safety Strategy projects
- Developing & sustaining assigned Corporate Safety Standards, self-assessments, associated training & systems, and response to site queries
- Technical Development & Coaching/Mentoring of Site Safety Engineers.
- Support of our safety culture initiatives.
- BS 6 yrs. exp.; MS 4 yrs. exp. in Safety or Industrial Hygiene or related degree.
- 6 years of experience in environmental, health and safety or related experience.
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships - Team Player & ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company.
- Excellent communication verbal, written & presentation skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate complex ideas and metrics into simple, actionable recommendations.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Certified Safety Professional designation
- Data Analytics - experience of using data analysis techniques to extract trends from safety data.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management experience preferred
- Proven experience in leadership of Cross Site Teams
What we offer
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0113876 Hillsboro
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top