Core Micro - Architect
- Haifa, Israel
Intel wants you aboard our Core Architecture group in Haifa. Intel's Architecture Group develops break through architectures for the future generations of Intel Core processors leading the industry from servers, desktops, laptops to tablets and phones. You will be part of the exquisite architecture team performing multidisciplinary research in Intel's micro-architecture development, combining programming of the performance simulator, insights in Intel instruction set and micro-architecture performance analysis and development. You will be part of the initial stages of micro-architectural path-finding, through design till the performance validation of the Silicon. This is a great and unique opportunity to be part of a leading and a talented team that is inventing the compute of the future!
- More than 5 years of experience as a Computer engineer/Electrical Engineer/Software Engineer
- Strong programming and algorithm development skills in C, C++
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment (combined software and hardware)
- Familiarity with Computer/micro-processor architecture is an advantage
- Familiarity with ASIC design flows and RTL is an advantage
- Strong independence and self-learning skills
- A team player!
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL Experienced Hire JR0138229 Haifa
Back to top