Construction Scheduling Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world's largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe! The future is what we build. Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, A&E Architecture and Engineering firms, and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, Tool Install, and new factories and site infrastructure. We are looking for world-class diverse technical talent to join our team.
If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you! Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference.
In any given workday, you will be given the responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business. This role is for a Senior Construction Planner / Scheduling Manager with 20 years' experience in the construction and ideally semiconductor industry. The selected candidate must have a proven track record of strong people leadership skills and driving organizational health improvement. This individual will be working within a highly matrixed environment; engaging with customers, construction enterprise and operations partners, and construction trades. The ability to negotiate and influence a variety of personalities, cultures, and customer groups with a major emphasis on senior management is important. The candidate will be held responsible for maintaining an ethical, incident & injury free, collaborative work environment.
- Lead and manage the schedule activities of all facilities systems of newly installed equipment from project initiation through handover to operations.
- Manage a team of schedulers to provide quality and timely schedule deliverables.
- Manage schedule controls for Intel Ireland Fab construction projects.
- Define and analyse Project critical path(s) across all schedules.
- Organize, prepare and facilitate interactive planning and schedule review sessions with the project team and key stakeholders.
- Manages Tool Install Master Project Schedules to support the Site's Tool Install Projects
- Ensure requirements per schedule on key data /formats are clearly defined and aligned to such that multiple schedules and their delivery drivers can be systematically and seamlessly linked Maintain overall milestone program/ project schedule.
- Provides analysis on schedule information, e.g. PAS Indicators, negative float & look-ahead reports.
- Validate Contractor approaches to measurement and reporting of progress against schedule.
- Consolidate progress reports for Intel senior management review, including preparation of appropriate project schedule indicators.
- Provides what-if support to Projects as needed.
- Proactive troubleshooting of schedule issues and gaps and work issues with stakeholders.
- Supports negative float resolution.
- Develop method/reports to show changes/impacts from week to week at Program level.
- Support weekly meetings with stakeholders to review and disposition discrepancies/gaps
- Establishes, implements and adheres to Schedule Change Control including review and agreement of impact of project/scope changes to ensure the same is incorporated in overall project schedule/progress measurement system.
- Identify Business Process Improvements, review current processes, and recommend and manage improvements.
- Influence across the different Intel sites such that Schedule BKMs are proliferated and standardized.
- Integrate multiple schedules across projects, into program level schedules.
- A BS degree in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred.
- 20+ years experience owning end-end scheduling in medium to large- sized industrial construction environments (pharmaceutical, data-centre, etc.)
- Substantial experience (10 years +) high-level project/program management experience requiring cross-functional teamwork and senior management alignment.
- In-depth knowledge of Primavera
- 10 years of experience managing Semiconductor Base build project schedules.
- Experience driving regular program reviews from working groups through senior management.
- Experience working across functional and organizational boundaries
- Experience working in a fast -paced environment with multiple customers & stakeholders.
- Senior -level strategy, decision making, and influencing skills.
- Proven written/ verbal communication, teamwork, and negotiation skills.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
IE Experienced Hire JR0137516 Leixlip
Back to top