Computer Vision Engineer
As a Computer Vision Engineer in AIPG India, you will be responsible for doing Neural network workload analysis and modelling AI accelerators and testing. The role includes:
• Development and integration of functional and performance models of accelerators
• Analyzing the accuracy of Neural Network topologies on Functional models and correlate with HW implementation
• Involvement in discussions with architecture teams in defining the next gen HW accelerators
• Research on various numerics related to Machine Learning, optimizing it based on Design and performance constraints and give feedback to HW team.
• Bachelors or Master's degree in EEE, ECE or CSE, or equivalent with 3 to 9 years of experience in system software
• Experience in AI, Machine learning, Deep learning software frameworks.
• Strong technical Knowledge on CNN, TNN, RNN and other related ML algorithms
• Prior experience in developing HW models is desired
• Programming skills using SystemC, C , Python etc
• Should have good understanding of SystemC TLM
• Good verbal and oral communication skills
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
INExperienced HireJR0127015BangaloreArtificial Intelligence Products Group
Computer Vision Engineer
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Intel.