Computer Vision Embedded Software engineer
Mobileye -Intel's Autonomous Driving group in Haifa is looking for a Computer Vision/Deep Learning Embedded Software engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
We are looking for an embedded software engineer to develop and optimize computer vision and deep learning algorithms which is targeted toward CPU, DSP, and dedicated HW accelerators for use in an autonomous vehicles.
Our team develops Hardware specific optimized Firmware building blocks for computer vision, deep learning and sensor fusion applications that must be super-efficient to run in the autonomous vehicle.
The development environment is mostly based on C programming with extensions. Our work requires expertise in low level optimized firmware development and exposes the developer to the deep learning and computer vision world. As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by customers.
What will you do?
- As a software engineer you will design, develop and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on internal and external customers' demands.
- You will write highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators
- You will leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path planning
- You will analyze autonomous vehicle relevant workloads, and recognize potential bottle necks and suggest improvements to enhance performance.
- You will work closely with algorithm developers to define the optimized flow.
- You will work with the rest of the software team to get your code to run in the full flow on simulators as well as real silicon.
- Offsite and occasional onsite work with customers may be required
- Bachelor's degree / M.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3 years Software Engineering, including experience with C/C programming
- Experience in low-level optimizations and algorithm parallelization
- Low level/FW/embedded SW development experience
- DSP/GPU/SIMD programming experience
- Deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems
- Good math / algorithmic skills
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.
IL Experienced Hire JR0095545
Back to top