Component Design Engineer
Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. Responsibilities may include: the design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Master of Science (or a Master of Technology) degree in Electrical Engineering with more than eight years of relevant industry experience or a Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Technology) degree in Electrical Engineering with more than ten years of relevant industry experience.
Relevant ASIC design experience in front end processes including RTL development, tool closure, assertions, debugs.
- Expertise in design, development and integration of design blocks (IP) for system-on-chip (SoC) components
- Expertise in verilog and system verilog based logic design
- Experience in synthesis flow and timing closure
- Experience in one or more of the following areas ARM CPU Subsystems, Display technologies - HDMI, Memory subsystems -LPDDR5, Crypto HW engines, Ethernet, PCIe, SATA, USB, eMMC and /or AMBA standards (OCP, AXI, AHB etc..)
Knowledge of SVA
- Knowledge of IO interconnect is a plus
- Looking for highly motivated individuals and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Knowledge of considerations for performance, power and cost optimization is desirable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with external technology companies for combined development of IPs / SOCs
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0120863 Bangalore
Back to top