Component Design Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. Responsibilities may include: the design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
This position involves developing and maintaining compact device models in internal and external circuit tools, while working in a highly interactive team environment with the following responsibilities:
- Develop various process file extraction, quality and performance evaluation tools
- Devise methodologies to extract compact model parameters (process files) from i-v and c-v data for developing semiconductor processes
- Work closely with technology development and design engineers who use or develop circuit tools, compact models, and process files
You must absolutely possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
- MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with an emphasis in device/transistor physics
- Experience in object oriented programming, parallel programming and software design.
- Graduate level courses or projects relevant to device simulation, RF modeling/design, circuit simulation, and/or compact model development
- Strong sense of software design creativity and adaptability. Candidates should show an ability to be cognitively flexible and agile to maintain a fast changing software environment.
- Candidates must also have good inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well in a team/support environment.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN College Grad JR0140791 Bangalore
Back to top