Compiler Engineer for Mobileye Haifa
Mobileye -Intel's Autonomous Driving group in Haifa is looking for an excellent software engineers to take part of the world's best C/C /OpenCL compiler. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and lots of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in the Autonomous Vehicle development.
Our team is responsible for building compilers for the world leading autonomous driving processors, developing the world's most advanced software technologies and hardware architectures.
What will you do?
As a Compiler Developer in our team, you will be responsible for development of optimization-algorithms and features based on the LLVM framework, targeting current and future Intel architectures designed for the domain of autonomous driving.
You will be designing and implementing code related to vectorization, code generation, and other advanced compiler features for the parallel programming and AI domain. You will also be working on performance analysis and tuning, with opportunity of influencing future Mobileye processors. We work and influence the LLVM open source community and participate in the development of the OpenCL standard as well as proprietary languages for the autonomous driving domain
• B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Software development experience in C or C
• Excellent problem analysis skills
• Fluent communication in English (both oral and written).
• Team player
• Experience in compiler development, or other code translators and optimizers
• Hands-on experience with LLVM or GCC
• Experience in optimizing applications and performance tuning
Inside this Business Group
IL JR0107232 Haifa
Back to top