- Hillsboro, OR
The mission of Intel's Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) team is to create an environment to identify new opportunities for innovation and disruptive technologies as a path to create new markets and new organizational capabilities leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. This innovative environment and start-up-oriented culture is a critical engine for Intel's future growth.
Borne out of EGI, Inteon is Intel's first Machine Programming company. Still in stealth-mode, the company is seeking a talented, results-oriented low-level software engineer to join our team. Our mission is to revolutionize software development by using advanced software technology and AI to automate the code development process. We are inventing the future of technology for dense computational workloads such as deep learning, image and video processing, visualization, rendering, and more. Beyond any specific experience or skill, we are looking for engineers that want to change the future of software development. Achieve your career best with a newly formed internal venture where you will be working in a dynamic start-up environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Have a team first attitude and well-developed teamwork skills
- Be familiar with modern CPU and GPU hardware architectures
- Demonstrate strong abstraction and algorithmic skills
- Have experience solving performance optimization issues for performance-critical code
- Show passion for solving challenging software problems involving compiler technologies and AI
- Be self-motivated and able to achieve results in a distributed development environment
- B.S. degree in C.S., E.E., or related field
- 7+ years of professional work experience developing compiler technology or performing low-level CPU or GPU performance optimizations
- 7+ years developing high quality code in C/C++, Python, Java or similar programming languages
- Hands-on experience using scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with LLVM internals and back-end specifics
- Familiarity with domain-specific languages for dense computation
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU pipeline structure & hazards, cache & memory organization, etc.
- Familiarity with hardware architectures beyond CPU and GPU (e.g., TPU, VPU, FPGA, etc.)
- Familiarity with deep learning technology and frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Proven track record of taking novel ideas from research and implementing them in commercial products
- Experience collaborating on open-source projects
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Colorado, Fort Collins
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0135832 Hillsboro
Back to top