- Santa Clara, CA
In this position, you will develop compiler technology as the primary job function; You will Design, develop, debug & test compiler software and programming languages e.g. advanced compiler optimizations and features specific for Intel Architectures, parallelization and vectorization through compilers, new programming languages support. May work directly with hardware design team, companies and communities developing compilers, participate in language and standard groups.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavior skills:
- Strong communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school-work/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Master's Degree in Computer science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 4+ years of experience or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a related field with 2+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience with:
- Experience in C/C++, object-oriented programming, data structures, compiler theory
- 2+ years of experience with compiler development
- 1+ years of experience with LLVM compiler development
- Knowledge of x86 instruction set architecture and Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
- Experience with vectorization and parallel programming models such as OpenMP and/or SYCL and/or GPU programming
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0141729 Santa Clara
Back to top