Compact Device Modeling Engineer
This position involves developing and maintaining compact device models in internal and external circuit tools, while working in a highly interactive team environment with the following responsibilities:
- Develop various process file extraction, quality and performance evaluation tools
- Devise methodologies to extract compact model parameters (process files) from i-v and c-v data for developing semiconductor processes
- Work closely with technology development and design engineers who use or develop circuit tools, compact models, and process files.
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Willing to work well in a team/support environment.
- Ability to be self-directing and show initiative
- Good communication and ability to summarize complex data sets for technical and nontechnical audiences
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly. Upon applying for this opportunity, you will also be considered for other similar opportunities available.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- MS 2 year of experience \ PHD Degree in Electrical Engineering, or relevant fields with an emphasis in device/transistor physics
- Graduate level courses or projects relevant to device simulation
Minimum of 1 year of experience with the following:
- RF modeling/design
- Circuit simulation, and/or compact model development
- C programming
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0113882 Hillsboro
Back to top