Community Marketing Manager
- Beijing, China
This Community Program Manager is to develop and implement community marketing strategies and programs to promote Intel products, grow community and engagement with gamers, tech influencers and students to build trust and loyalty. Specific programs include programs on all social platforms, contents marketing and media co-op. This position will report to the manager of Brand and Media Activation Group of GMO (Global Marketing Organization) in China.
- 5+ years of experience focused on social, contents, loyalty and membership, experience with current and emerging tactics in community growth and engagement
- Solid youth and community culture insights
- Technologically savvy - committed to embracing and employing new technologies
- Measurable track record of accomplishing in relevant projects
- Proven analytical and strategic ability
- Strong agency management skill
- Commitment & discipline
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
CN Experienced Hire JR0140095 Beijing
Back to top