Communication Service Provider (CoSP) Partner Scale Account Manager - Inside Sales
- George Town, Malaysia
The Inside Sales CoSP Partner Scale Account Manager is responsible for growing Intel revenue and scale through active co-selling, training, and support of Intel component and branded channels in a focused region. The focus of the CoSP Partner Scale Account Manager will be to manage select Software disruptor partners and emerging partner ecosystem across APJ/ASEAN Territory. The CoSP Partner Scale Account Manager will engage with C-level executives in the industry, accelerating revenue and technology transitions for Intel Products/Initiatives in the network communications space.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop new business and maintain and relationships at key partners that influence Comms Service Provider Technology deployment through account discovery and relationship building.
• Sales Acceleration: Activities intended to add velocity to qualified opportunities.
• Demand Generation: Targeted marketing programs to drive awareness and interest in Intel's products.
• Enablement: Sales and Technical training on Intel's technologies to improve Partners' understanding of and ability to position the value of Intel.
• Execute Intel Requirements: Training, CRM, Forecasting, Reporting, etc.
• Training channel partners on technologies, product roadmaps and solutions and running targeted workshops on key solution areas.
• Working closely with MNC counterparts and the Intel teams calling on those manufacturers, to ensure we are aligned with all our GTM efforts.
• Rolling up marketplace feedback, trends and MSS insights to DCG Segment stakeholders in APJ/ASEAN Territory and Global teams.
As a successful candidate, you must possess:
• Comprehend Intel architecture offerings and fellow partner solution offerings with experience in working with APJ/ASEAN landscape.
• Proficiency in relationship building and ecosystem enabling will be key in this role.
• Ability to describe complex technology solutions in business terms and demonstrate business value to customers.
• Proficiency the services offered by our partners, such as Key Virtual Network Functions (VNFs), uCPE, vEPC, vOLTE/vIMS, vRAN, 5G UPF, etc.
• Comfortable with risk-taking and hungry to succeed in a fast-moving business environment.
• Ability to excel as an empowered individual contributor and ability to work under pressure.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and results orientation.
• Ability to work effectively within a complex matrixed organization and across business groups.
• Proven ability to negotiate and influence at senior levels across internal/external stakeholders.
Additional profile qualifications preferred:
• The ideal candidate should demonstrate high proficiency in Social Selling, Sales Force, LinkedIn, and Digital Tools.
• Excellent communication (including spoken and written English) business development and customer support skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills (with proven track record of cross-group collaboration).
• Knowledge of Comms data center architecture, applicable standards, and the operational processes.
• Knowledge of Comms business models and key performance indicators.
• Knowledge of fundamental networking and storage technologies.
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and to achieve high quality results.
• Ability to work effectively with eco-system partners.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
MY Experienced Hire JR0131552 Penang
Back to top