Cloud System Engineer
Invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem. They build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy, run and scale their software. They plan, design, develop, test, and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products that are specifically focused on cloud service development. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
1. Excellent coding skill with Python, shell and/or other programming languages, writing high quality code
2. Solid knowledge in computer system architecture and networking, strong ability in basic data structure and algorithm
3. Extensive experience with distributed system program development, at least 3 years and above in related area.
4. Extensive experience with Linux / Kubernetes / Docker, familiar with micro service architecture.
5. Familiar with at least one of the modern deep learning frameworks, experience in programming under Linux with multiple GPU.
6. Excellent communication skills, eager to learn new technologies.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
CN College Grad JR0108329 Beijing
Back to top