Cloud Solutions Engineer
- Mumbai, India
You will be part of the world-wide customer facing team and play a key role in enabling our customers in getting the best value on Intel platforms.
As a Cloud Developer you will enable customers through engineering, technical support, training on Intel platforms, and hands-on assistance in areas of Script development, Dev/Ops tools application; SDI, SDS, SDN tools and products installation, configuration and customization.
Creating repeatable demo setups, reference implementations and training modules.
You will need to develop a working knowledge of the key Intel SW developer tools and incorporate them in developing solutions.
You will produce high quality collaterals that can be published externally.
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Sciences or a related science or engineering field.
• Expert programming skills languages such as Python, Java, C .
• Expert skills in Linux, shell programming, Perl, sed/awk.
• Experience with Virtualization tools like ESXI, HyperV, KVM
• Experience with Container technologies Dockers/Kubernetes
• System Administration skills, configure/administer BigData clusters..
• Ability to work on client technologies such as ReactJS, NodeJS, AngularJS, Java Script
• Excellent verbal and written skills are required. Ability to develop high-quality externally publishable collaterals is a plus.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ability to think on your feet is required
• Good presentation skills at conferences, industry events, labs, and customer workshops are a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
India, Bangalore;India, New Delhi
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN College Grad JR0129629 Mumbai
Back to top