Cloud Solutions Architect (m/f/d)
- Calne, United Kingdom
We are a high-performing and dynamic team of senior technical sales professionals within Intel Corporation's Datacenter Sales group driving Intel's data-centric growth and transformation. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate learner who will thrive in an inclusive and diverse team-setting, engage opportunities with new approaches and persevere until success is realised.
In this commissioned technical-sales role, you will be responsible for establishing preference and driving deployments of Intel-based solutions for Private-/Public-/Hybrid-cloud infrastructure and cloud/data services.
Your main responsibilities are (but are not limited to) :
- In collaboration with sales and technical leaders, your primary focus will be to help drive revenue growth by accelerating the adoption of novel solution architectures that showcase Intel's advanced products and technologies.
- You will drive (private/hybrid/multi) cloud and data-pipeline implementation projects utilizing and expanding upon a deep expertise in CSP services/technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using cloud platforms, and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
- You will be expected to understand the business use-cases, technical merits and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) value propositions; identify gaps and opportunities; and work adeptly in a cross functional team environment with Intel's product/solutions teams and ecosystem partners to deploy solutions that address the customers' requirements.
- You'll be expected to employ 'solution selling' methodologies to influence within the customer organization and Intel, manage Intel's engagements with engineering, architects, senior management and product line/business decision makers.
- You will cultivate senior-level relationships with global Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), Digital Services/SaaS providers, Enterprise and Government customers and SI (Solutions Integrators)/MSP (Managed Service Providers) partners to maximize Intel mindshare and gain insight, with the aim to increase and deepen our engagements based on win-win technology/business collaborations.
- You'll need to stay current and familiar with emerging vertical and horizontal technologies, products and technology trends. You will learn from, collaborate with, and influence the brightest technical minds in the industry to share best-practice knowledge amongst the Cloud Solution Architect community (within Intel and ecosystem partners) and encapsulate customer/market feedback into the Intel business units/development teams to shape future product/technologies.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Substantial years of experience in a technical sales role within a medium to large organization with a strong track record of selling technical Cloud (Public, Private, Hybrid), Data or AI solutions.
- Continued learning certifications, at least one of the following: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Certified Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, or similar.
- Experience as a Principal Cloud [Solutions] Architect, Cloud [Software] Systems Engineer, Customer Solutions Engineer [Cloud / Data, Analytics/AI] or combination of experience as DevOps Engineer, Data Architect, Cloud/SaaS Software Developer with hyperscale CSPs, GSIs and key market influencers.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and collaboration skills. Good relationship building skills are necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of Intel and the customer.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
France, Paris;Germany, Munich;Italy, Milan;Netherlands, Amsterdam;Netherlands, Eindhoven;Poland, Gdansk;Poland, Warsaw;Spain, Madrid;Virtual Europe, Middle East and Africa
UK Experienced Hire JR0136210 Swindon
Back to top