Cloud Solutions Architect
Intel is the biggest technological company that for 50 years constantly changes the world and its mission is to bring smart connected devices using next generation of data center architecture to every person on Earth.
Intel core values include customer orientation and results orientation and to fulfill Intel's mission we are providing customers with deployable fully integrated data center solutions, consisting of Intel hardware, cloud stacks (e.g. Microsoft Azure Stack, VMware VCF and RedHat OpenShift) and required applications.
Reference Architecture and Solution Group (part of Data Center Group) is growing. That's why we are seeking for Cloud Solutions Architect who will help grooving team to deliver our partners high quality data center end-to-end solutions.
If you have knowledge how to build, tune and benchmark cloud stacks you are the person who fits our team.
In this role you will be delivering solutions and reference architectures as well as evangelizing Cloud and Automation related topics to Data Center Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Continuously learning and deep dive into partner's technology (for example: VMware (especially), Red Hat, Microsoft) to use this technology to solve partner's problem
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions - design, execute and analyze/test
- Identifying and proposing solutions for HW and SW bottlenecks
- Collaborating with other Intel departments and third party vendors, acting as a binder between teams to fix issues and determine the best solution
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Designing and/or maintain the solution, capture the requirements for future projects identify the techniques and technologies that should be applied at the solution
This is a great position for you if you:
- Have hands-on experience with VMware and one or more different cloud services and products (for example: Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Azure Stack, Amazon AWS, Google GCP) in production environment
- VMware experience is big advantage
- Know data center technologies (network, storage, virtualization, containerization) and ecosystem, tools for automation (Ansible), monitoring
- Effectively use Linux and / or Windows environment as an administrator, including scripting (Bash, Python, PowerShell or Ansible)
- Have good teamwork & interpersonal skills. You will collaborate cross-team and cross-site
- Effectively communicate in Polish and English both written and spoken
We can offer:
- Great opportunity to work together with the Team at Intel's comfortable office in Gdańsk with a possibility to work from home from time to time
- Constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Learning and getting experience with the latest cloud technologies and Intel server technologies (e.g. Purley platform) that create the future data center architecture
- Being a part of creative, dynamic and experienced team with unique skills on cross-technology
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped campus with a free parking lot
- Integration events because to spend time together is very important for us and we know how important it is for a good collaboration
- Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable: Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, M edical and life insurance, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of passionate, T icket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, Family events and many more - our Recruiter - Anna ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) will share with you all details during interview
- Learn more about us: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/locations/poland.html and apply! We are waiting for you!
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Inside this Business Group
PL JR0099336 Gdansk
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top