Intel Finland is looking for aspiring Cloud Software engineers who are passionate about cloud platforms and architectures. As a Cloud Platform Engineering intern, you'll be part of a small and fast-moving engineering team where you'll have a large impact on all parts of the Cloud platform. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. You will have an opportunity to engage with Intel experts to shape emerging Intel products. Come join our fearless team of risk takers, bar raisers, and game changers.
We work closely together as a team, following an agile development approach with CI/CD driven development and DevOps philosophy. You will be responsible for your own development tasks and participate in the daily development cycle. The mission of this team is to quickly prototype, build and test new technologies and solutions. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design, code, and test cloud applications
- Comfortable working in a fast moving agile and DevOps based dynamic product development environment
- Develop unit tests, automated feature and component tests, and tests integration into product continuous integration environment
This position is a good match for full stack SW developer career.
The candidate must be working towards BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Skills required to be successful at this role:
- Some experience on SW projects beyond university exercises
- Familiar with Cloud, Web and Browser technologies, some experience working in AWS is a plus
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- The individual must be well organized, methodical, and detail oriented. A self-starter who can identify problems, taking initiative to propose solutions, and successfully executing plans
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge in one or more if the following technologies is seen as a plus: AWS, Nodejs, Docker, Angular, Kubernetes, React
Please note that the student needs to be enrolled for the full duration of the student employment.
Inside this Business Group
The mission of the Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. EGI is a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. We have over 1500 employees globally. Our portfolio includes HW, SW, Solutions and SaaS businesses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.