Intel IOTG China team is looking for a Cloud SW Engineer in the Video segment. The team is focusing on next generation IoT technology and driving new business for Intel. We are looking for amazing engineers who have a passion for developing edge cloud products for a wide variety of domains such as Digital Security and Safety, Retails, Industrial, Healthcare, etc. The candidate will play a pivotal role from product inception to implementation and getting the products in the hands of OEM and end-users. The candidate will develop Cloud computing platform and Big data algorithms optimized for Intel HW and help our customers to improve their algorithms to meet the product requirements. The candidate needs a deep understanding of our customer needs in order to continually build and improve upon our products. The candidate is expected to work collaboratively and independently within a cross-matrix team of architects, SW/FW engineers, algorithms engineers, customers, partners, and 3rd party vendors to drive the implementation and adaptation of end to end edge computing solutions on Intel Architecture.
The candidate is required to have MS or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering degree or a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years or equivalent experience in video related field, and good understanding in AI technology is desired.
- Solid experience on cloud computing technologies including Kubernetes, container, Microservice, service mesh, DevOps, virtualization, etc.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience on Big data technologies such as Spark/Flink/HDFS, etc.
- Solid technical knowledge on deep learning technologies such as CNN, DNN, RNN etc. and deep learning framework such as Caffe, TensorFlow etc.
- Solid knowledge/experience on algorithm development is desired.
- Strong JAVA programming and debugging skills.
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills are a plus.
- Experience on Linux, Android or Windows operating system.
- Extensive understanding and hands on experience with video technologies such as media processing, media codec, and/or Video Management system, is a big plus.
- Experience with system level performance profiling and optimization is a big plus.
- Understanding/experience on Intel products like Intel Xeon, Core, Intel Atom, Gen Graphics, Movidius VPU and FPGA is a plus.
- Experience on Intel System Studio/Vtune, Intel Media SDK, Intel CV SDK, MKL, MKL-DNN, OpenCV, IPP, OpenCL and clDNN is a plus.
- Experience on Intel compiler and code optimization is a plus.
- Experience on Digital Security and Surveillance domain is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong communication/ influencing skills and customer orientation.
- Strong customer interfacing experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently under multitasking/dynamic environments effectively, ability to scope and plan work needed for areas of ownership.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
CN Intel Contract Employee JR0157501 Shanghai Internet of Things Group