Cloud Software Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
Invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem. They build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy, run and scale their software. They plan, design, develop, test, and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products that are specifically focused on cloud service development. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
1. Strong experience with Python programming
2. Solid knowledge on computer architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, and distributed systems
3. Experience with Cloud, Data Center software (Hypervisor or Container based Orchestration system e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenFaaS).
4. Experience with machine learning, deep learning model and software optimization on CPU/GPU is good plus
5. Experience with software workload tuning, including workload performance data collection, bottleneck analysis, and performance optimization across different layers of software stack is good plus.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
PL Experienced Hire JR0140335 Gdansk
Back to top